The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

When calling me, I become meant

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choi1216

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: When calling me, I become meant Reply with quote

Before becoming as pastor, I was lost who had a dream to become a rich man to enjoy in the world. But God calls me to find lost like me. I was born a faith and now my mother is retired a woman pastor, my brother is a deacon and my sister is pastor’s wife. Despite my family live in the religious context, I had not vision of God but the desire of rich man. But God in the wilderness calls me to become a finder for lost. I don’t know why God calls me who is very shy, weak, and inadequate. Just, I will have to do to find lost with a low heart that God really wanted to it, as even leaving 99.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: