The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Day 2 Provision

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAB-CKC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Day 2 Provision Reply with quote

The author said to be a shepherd you have to have a “heart” for leading people. God encourages us to take care of his people. God is our provider – Jehovah Jireh - our provider – he cares about all our needs.
The authors states that God provided for him and his wife through a mission faith trip. God met them and took care of all their needs. He is fully aware of what we need in life and if we are faithful to hear his voice and follow his instructions he will provide. This passage on page 31 describes how Paul instructs Timothy to take care of the poor, timid, help the weak and be patient to everyone. As the author describes we must have an eagerness to serve. This journey that I am on always reminds me of how God provides for every need I have and I am leaning to be more of a patient person and slow down and listen
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: