The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

271 gospel pictures

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chdanrice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: 271 gospel pictures Reply with quote

Dr Laniak states that one Arab writer could describe 271 different plants and shrubs in the Arab desert lands. Having been to some of these lands in Iraq, I must say that is very impressive. I never noticed nearly that many. But it brought to mind the need we have to know our "lane" well, very well. What are we experts in? As a chaplain it is easy to become an expert in many things other than the Gospel. I am pushed and cajoled into other areas and become over time good at...X or Y or Z. Oh to have 271 different ways to describe the good news of Jesus Christ. Oh to have 271 sermons ready at hand to display God's glory and goodness. Oh to have 271 useful parables that I could use with soldiers to woo them to our Lord. "Thank you God for this reminder to be an expert in You."
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: