The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Reflecting on God's provision

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmccabe1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reflecting on God's provision Reply with quote

I took the cue to "consider the ways [I] have been cared for as well as the people God has asked [me] to care for" as a Christian minister, and what a wonderful exercise of encouragement and remembrance (33). My wife and I moved two years ago, and we needed housing accommodations very quickly, and the Lord provided in an amazing way that not only blessed us, but also our friend from whom we are renting. Additionally, I was equipped to immediately begin my work, and my wife was able to settle into our new town (6 months pregnant) without the typical frustration of securing a place to live. Looking back, I see God's hand clearly arranging things in a way that I had no control of nor way of knowing how to arrange for myself. Additionally, we received a gift of a van last fall that has enabled us to serve our family better, which is a ministry area that can easily be overlooked in the Christian ministry "business." There were more examples, but I'll stop there. Thanks for the opportunity to reflect and be encouraged. Peace, Jay
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: