The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The Bedouin Way

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonJulian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: The Bedouin Way Reply with quote

"Faithful shepherd" (p. 239) is how I also want to be remembered. As I reflect on this reading, I am reminded again that this not only requires that I be skilled, hard-working, and trustworthy, but I need to be preparing other leaders to be faithful shepherds and that this requires the Bedouin way.

Administrative responsibilities can keep me from spending time with others and working at my home office can make it appear that I do not work very hard. This is a good reminder that time with others who are current and future leaders is important to them learning to be good shepherds over God's flock. I must weekly evaluate how I am spending my time and plan to spend time with others leaders.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: