The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

HELP, Are you Qualified?

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albert Downing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: HELP, Are you Qualified? Reply with quote

There's an old cliche' that goes 'good help is hard to find." I'm not sure if it's the help or the person's qualifications. However, a person may have the qualification and still not be any good at what they're doing. The reason I would surmise, would be heart, the calling and desire. I have a fellow chaplain who has the qualification to be a chaplain. However, he doesn't do things as well as some of the other chaplains, he has some briers with writing, speaking and a few other things, but he's sucessful in his battalion and does ministry exceedingly well. I have another chaplain with the same qualifications, but he's not as successful. The difference is the first one does thing from a pure heart and with determination. He does it with integrity of heart and mind. He puts the soldiers first and doesn't think about himself.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: