The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

the power of example

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 30: Righteous Ruts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill H

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: the power of example Reply with quote

“It is a curious behaviour of sheep that once one picks a trail the rest simply follow the tail in front of them without regard for their destination.” This is a timely reminder of the power of influence and example. Paul could say,” Follow me as I follow Christ.
The apostle pursued God on the righteous ruts and consequently he could exhort and invite, “follow me” “Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.” (1 Cor.11:1)My capacity to lead the flock on righteous ruts is in direct proportion to my commitment to walk in the ways of the Lord.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 30: Righteous Ruts
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: