The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

A living Sacrifice

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 24: A Living Sacrifice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billyflip

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: A living Sacrifice Reply with quote

Many years ago I had the opportunity of seeing a sacrifice and it was a sight I will never forget. The idea of sacrifice was foreign to me, yet it was so much a part of the OT and I knew it was important to understand.
I was thankful to the apostle Paul for writing, " Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. (Romans 12:1-2). This means that I am compelled to present my whole body along with my gifts to the glory of God everyday, dedicating myself anew to the calling set before me.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 24: A Living Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: