The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

30 days to Live

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 40: Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galtpastor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: 30 days to Live Reply with quote

Several months ago, I used the James 4:14 text as the basis for a message series "30 Days Left to Live". Our lives are but a mist that appears for a little while and then vanished. The question that drove the series was this...If you only had 30 days to live how would you live you life.

This is a fitting end to this reflection time to ask myself the same question...My answer would now be...to get them all home. Certainly, I would want my family and friends, but am I living my life in such a way as to include all the sheep under my care?

I am certainly different that when I started this journey...I have a greater understanding and passion to the Shepherd. And for that I give thanks and praise to God and to Dr. Lanaik. May God continue to bless this work and lead a greater number of leaders to shepherd God's people...to lead all of the Shepherd's sheep home.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 40: Home
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: