The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Interruptions and Obstacles

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 38: Adaptability
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galtpastor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Interruptions and Obstacles Reply with quote

I am not sure I am ready to see interruptions as invitations. At least not in a positive light. I am ADHD and for me, an interruption is an invitation....to distraction. Once I am distracted it is difficult to get me back. In fact my greatest battle is not with some secret sin of the flesh -- but with maintaining a consistent life of prayer and study in God's word!

Satan has found one thing that works on me time after time. He gets me so busy with the daily affairs of life that my prayer and study time are crowded out! The best thing I can do to counter this state is to remember that God chose to be one of us...He voluntarily bound his identity to ours. I have to ask myself am I willing to have my identity bound to Christ.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 38: Adaptability
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: