The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Adaptability

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 38: Adaptability
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Schemmer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Adaptability Reply with quote

Adaptability is the hard road to go down. We were taught adaptability on my first mission trip to Columbia, South America; I did not think I would use it over the last 25 years of my life so much, especially doing Pastoral Care. I can see that God does not want me to be stuck on one plan, as he is always changing the plan. Look at Moses’ life, I see that most of the time God has to change his best plan for us to know and what his plan is and lead us to what is best for us. It is our fears and worries that lead us down the wrong way. He wants to give us the land with flowing milk and honey but we are afraid. Thank you God for not giving up on us all together.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 38: Adaptability
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: