The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Protection

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 15: PROTECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Schemmer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Protection Reply with quote

It is a hard balance to love and protect at that same time. I see in my ministry that when I don’t use protection, others get hurt. If you love me, Jesus said, you will attend my sheep. I believe that one of the greatest gifts that we can give our people is that they know we will protect them in time of trouble. Sometimes we have leadership that needs to work out the difference and come back in unity so that the sheep are not confused. I think of a time during our church split that the Elders and church staff did a great job of not airing out their differences before they came to an understand. This was a great testimony to the men and women in leadership, even in a difficult time.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 15: PROTECTION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: