The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Feeding Sheep

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhan@gordonconwell.edu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject: Feeding Sheep Reply with quote

I am amazed at the similarities between the shepherds feeding their sheep and the pastors feeding their congregation. The shepherds knew exactly the type of plants that were beneficial for food or medicinal effect, and made them sick. The examples of the detailed love demonstrated by the shepherds really made me question whether I love the sheep God has placed in my life as much as these shepherds love their sheep. The examples made me examine how much I am aware of all the questionable doctrine to which people can be exposed along with all kinds of sinful materials that could fill their minds with filth and garbage. Example after example, the love these shepherds have for their sheep really inspires me to do the same. How much more God considers His children precious than the animals? It would be a great sin for me to do any less for God’s children than what the shepherds do for their sheep.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: