The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Recognizing the Wolves

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbethellGCTS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Recognizing the Wolves Reply with quote

This response is in the form of a prayer given me after reading this devotion. I am writing this in tears of gratitude to the One who is the undefeated, undisputed Champion.
Precious Father, I thank You for the warning and I thank You that You have made a way of escape from the wolves that creep in with the motive to destroy your precious flock. Thank You for the armor that You have given us so that we can stand against the wiles of the evil one. O Father, keep your shepherds alert that they may identify and deal with the predators as you would! Help them to be like David who killed lion and bear to protect the flock. Thank you to, for opening the eyes of the flock to stay close to You and not wander from Your pasture, into the wilderness. You are our good, good Shepherd and I thank You for Your loving kindness, protection and tender mercies. Amen!
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: