The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

We are shepherds

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 35: Think Flock
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yeong Kwang Jeon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: We are shepherds Reply with quote

There are lots of Mega-churches in Korea. There are usually several dozens of pastor. Some church has nearly a hundred pastors.

I remembered talking with my friend who is a pastor of one Mega-Church.

‘I can feel I am in the army. The older and less does not matter. The important thing is who was coming earlier. And that position is important.’

It is so sad story. But it is real story.
Of course, not all churches like this.However, there are some degrees of division and some positions.

Some were owners, some were family members, and some were hired, however, all of them said “we are shepherds.”
I thought that we need their posture in our church.

We are His co-workers. All are co-workers. We are called by the Lord with his necessity. He said “Let’s do this together.”

Abu- Munir, who is a shepherd of 2000 sheep, his saying was hit my heart.
No matter how increases the size of flock, we should check them directly by ourselves. We touch, feel and know about them, these are very important. Today’s pastors have to realize this.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 35: Think Flock
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: