The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Be one.

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 31: Working Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukebaik

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Be one. Reply with quote

Jesus prayed for an united body. Jesus is in father, and father in Him, because we may be one. This was Jesus' prayer for us.
『[21] "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. [22] "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: [23] "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. [26] "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."』(John 17:21-23,26)

It is difficult to be one in different persons. In order to be one in God, we have to understand that he is in God, and God is in Him. After understanding situation, we can love each other. God loved Jesus may be in us, and we in them. It is so important to us to be one in front of God's commandments. The good shepherd is often determined by how they come together to share the same vision and passion for the team work. As a pastor, I need to how to be one my lay leaders in my ministry. This chaper give me a good insight for being one body for the glory of God.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 31: Working Together
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: