The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

waching the flock

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 16: While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ckciclaine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: waching the flock Reply with quote

Wow the responsibility that is on the sheperd and overseer to watch the flock is intense. This is no easy job the Lord has to raise you up to be one who see's and protect the flock. It is such and awaking to see how God teaches and prepared me for such a time as this in this time of the body of christ. On my job, home and life itself was preparing me with what I need.
A leader is a sheperd and God has given the leader and flock to watch over. It requires my being a seer, one who see's. The sheperd doesnt work alone God gives an inspector who goes ahead and check out for sufficient water and pasturage.
This assignment is not easy, you have patience discipline courage and compassion. You must be able to see what is not being shown as well as what is seen. You must know what is going on among the sheep. You must be able to protect the sheep from thieves, predators.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 16: While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: