The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Day four

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 4: Streams in the Desert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckcshanae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 am    Post subject: Day four Reply with quote

A line I read in day four that I found very interesting is found on page 42 and it reads "A herder yearning for rain may find himself helplessly watching his drowning flock wash away with his answered prayer." This tell me that sometimes we as leaders could want so much for our flock and they are not at a place to receive the prayers we may be sending up. This tells me I must always keep in step with the Holy Spirit. I cannot afford to move ahead or to fall back.
This day also tells me that I will experience desert dry seasons but I must hold out and wait on the Lord, He will produce streams. Not everyone will be able to withstand the fight of faith some will find it to hard and give up. As a leader I must continuously keep my face to the wall, praying and fasting on their behave but also keeping in step with the Holy Spirit so my prayer should be that God's will be done. This was truly an eye opener.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 4: Streams in the Desert
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: