The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

CKC Blaine A balanced diet

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckcblaine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: CKC Blaine A balanced diet Reply with quote

Day seven
Today a friend related feeding the sheep of God with proper nourishment and a film we watch today called "not in my church". It was about a pastor that was using his position of authority to entices members into sexual relations. He commented that the pastor no longer cared about with the sheep eating nutritiously with a proper diet or balance meals. His concern were his own needs and that his appetite was satisfy. This is stark picture of a false shepherd, a hireling (John 10:10)that only thinks about himself and runs when the wolf comes. As a father many times I had to give up my own needs for the sake of my family. This took not only faith in God but it also took work. Faith without works is dead and so after believing God I had to put my hand to something and I always seen God gives the increase.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 7: Feed My Sheep
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: