The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

CKC Blaine day 5

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 5: Spring Up, O Well!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckcblaine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: CKC Blaine day 5 Reply with quote

As I read this weeks assignment I found out that I was part of the crowd who confuse Moses striking the rock and him being commanded to speak to the rock. I love this! it is very gracious of God to correct me. And the implications of using a old Shepard's trick to feed the flock of God as opposed into trusting God is a good rebuke. I could see how we rely on things we have learned about speaking, about singing, about using certain songs to move the crowd as opposed to relying on the power of the holy spirit. It is good as a shepherd leader to be skillful, but we must trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to help us water the flock of God.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 5: Spring Up, O Well!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: