The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Wolf howling

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 17: Recognizing the Wolves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukebaik

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Wolf howling Reply with quote

I have a funny experience about wolf howling. When I was young, I used to go to skate in the deep velly with my brothers. My own country is Korea. I think it is 30 years ago. When my brothers and I had skating, we had heard the sound of wolf. In the first time, we had ignored it, and kept on skating. Suddenly, we could hear clearly wolf howling in that moments. We couldn't help to keep on skating. "Run, Run, Run away this area!" my big brother shouted out. We ran over the mountains in aghast. After we had reached safety zone, we realized that we were cheated by somebody who made a wolf sound himself.

Good shepherd has an ability to distinguish what is real sound of wolf, becasue he has to keep his flock. Jesus can recognize with his ememy for his people. I need to listen for my congregations to protect the ememy.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 17: Recognizing the Wolves
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: