The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Loosing Sheep

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeremygross

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Loosing Sheep Reply with quote

I have never been a physical Shepherd and never forsee myself in that capacity, but everyone I have ever talked with tells me the same accounts that this book does. Shepherding is almost like a calling except rather than dealing with people, you are dealing with animals which will by nature be easier. The insight that caught my attention from this daily read was the story about the lady who had misplaced one of her flock and while looking for it within others flocks, it recognized her voice. Is not that the tru mark of a Christian? We know our Master's voice and when He calls, we pop our head out of the crowd and whatever mess we have enabled ourselves to be caught up it. The sheep who do not beleong to that SDhepherd will not react that way, but only those who belong to that Shepherd.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: