The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Thankful and challenged

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 31: Working Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonJulian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Thankful and challenged Reply with quote

My wife and I have had the privilege of working with a great team of missionaries in Congo. We have become family to one another as we share work and life together. I believe we are learning more about sharing our lives together, our vision for ministry, and the passions God has given us for the work in our adopted country.

The next step for us as a team is to encourage one another and learn from one another how to go deeper in our relationships with our Congolese family. There is much that could keep our relationships on a professional level. And then there is Jesus who is calling us to remember that we are one family.

May we be faithful to what Jesus is calling us to do. May I as a leader take risks to go deeper with our Congolese family and encourage our team to do this. This path will have its challenges, but I believe it will also bring with it deep joy from Jesus being pleased with us and from the life shared with our family.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 31: Working Together
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: