The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

You are the only one in the universe.

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjyi412

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: You are the only one in the universe. Reply with quote

Spotty, Brownie, Fluffy Ears, or Short Tail is one name of sheep. I wonder that every sheep has their own name and known, and counted every day. When we call each student name at Sunday school, we know that they pay attention to class because they feel that teacher loves and concerns about me. Calling the name is powerful, tangible expression to communicate each other with firm intimacy.
In immigrant community there is multiples family business. They are much doubt about employee but trusted own family. Called name, this is expression of friendship with intimacy within a group of family.

Shepherd considers his flocks as family who has own name. This is bond between shepherd and sheep. Jesus described the relationship between Him and us with the relationship between bride and bridegroom. It is intimate relationship.

Each of us is invaluable. With the help of statistics we may say that the probability of my uniqueness of our existence on this earth is 1/ 10 to 100 power. It is 1/ 100000.......000000. In denominator there are hundreds zeros. What a rarity each of us is! For instance this probability is the same as the probability of finding one electron in entire universe. There is Jones Beach at Southern Long Island of New York. A little prince did a forced landing on our earth. A little prince threw away one quarter on the surface of our earth. Is it possible a little price pick up that quarter? Impossible!

What about finding exact same an electron out of our universe? Impossible! We are created uniquely. No one was, is and will be the same with me. You and I are unique in the universe. With the sense of this rarity of our human being, we have to find lost sheep as Jesus did because each sheep is rare and individual with different faces, taste, hobby, and names.

Why Jesus Christ came down to earth? He loves our life which is rare and unique. God wants every people come back to His arm because we are intimate family. You are the only one in the universe.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: