The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

School of Wilderness

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjyi412

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: School of Wilderness Reply with quote

Recently I have been preparing new church planting. Even though I think about church planting from long time ago, in the beginning of planting, every single thing has not been moved smoothly and not followed with my plan. A few months later I realized that church planting and pasturing is not my vision achieved, but God’s vision achieved. I had never ever been in such a hard time mentally. There is much spiritual stress from confrontation of new faces on church planting.

I feel that I am in wilderness as mentioned at Day 1. Wilderness is barren. The temperature is 80 to 125 degrees variable. I found that there were no biblical characters who didn’t attend this school of wilderness. Moses, David, and Paul, all of biblical persons attended at School of Wilderness with a big patience.

As Romans 5:3~4, “Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us, says, I’d better like stay this suffering time with a great joy.”

I believe that through wilderness Our Lord has been changed my attitude and spirit.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Open Forum
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: