The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Called to care

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 3: Called to Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grapeko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Called to care Reply with quote

It's amazing to say God called me to serve His church. I'm just an ordinary person but I am called to vocational ministry. His calling was so clear to me and for my last 10 years I had no suspicion that God called me. It's not my ability but by grace I can continue to serve Him.
In my ministry life, I have experienced many ups and downs. Sometimes criticism and opposition are more than I ever dreamed of. I still remember many years before I served in a church with church split. That experience was so painful, even unforgettable. What's core element of my original call have remained intact? My answer is to remember my vocational call. Every time when difficulties come, I will remember my vocational call from God one more time to regain my strength in ministry. I know this is my life mission. i know this is the path God had prepared for me. May God help me to please Him until the day I'll see Him.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 3: Called to Care
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: