The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

I see my weakness

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 1: The Wilderness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grapeko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: I see my weakness Reply with quote

Wilderness is a site of hot and cold. Wilderness is a place to experience drought and hurricane. But it's more terrible to say it's a place to see the death of sheep. As a shepherd, wilderness brings mix feelings. This is a location with terrible memories - the death of animals, but this is also a place which provides food and drink.
My first impression is church just looks like a wilderness. Church brings me mix feelings. Church is a place with lots of people who have different kinds of needs and personal problems. Sometimes I can see their problems and provide help. Some of them may come to church but don't look for any help. Some Christians may tell me their problems which are too complicated for me to handle. In church, I can also see some Christians who are almost fall into temptations. I can also feel someone with dry spirit. I can even remember some people who haven't shown up for long. Do they die spiritually? I experience my frail and limitation in church.
But it's good to see church is also a place to provide spiritual food. God is in charge and He always brings hope and joy in this place.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 1: The Wilderness
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: