The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Grateful for God's restoration

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonJulian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Grateful for God's restoration Reply with quote

These days I seem to often find myself in need of rest and restoration. I appreciated the reminder that the rest I need comes by "returning to a place of divine provision where comprehensive care is available and where life can be restored" (p. 91).

My rest will come when I go to God and allow him to provide for me. And what he offers is comprehensive - all I need to be restored is found in him.

The disciples also found their provision of restoration in serving others. When I am tired, I often find service as an obligation and draining. I want to learn to find God's divine provision in these times of service.

I'm grateful that the Good Shepherd has promised to "restore my soul" with the result being that "my cup overflows."
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: