The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

who do we reproduce

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 34: Reproduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billyflip

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: who do we reproduce Reply with quote

The shepherd's goal is to reproduce the flock annually in hopes of gathering enough to weather the hard times. This reading sparked for me the thought that we not only need to grow in a numerical number as a congregation we also need to grow leaders. the question remains are we reproducing ourselves. where is the fruit my ministry. Jesus started with the 12 and look where we are today as a Church. However, I too must look at my ministry and ask the question of reproduction as it relates to leaders. This will only happen through the divine reproduction and empowerment of the Spirit in my life and others.
The marvelous thing is that when a leader is reproduced they have their own uniqueness, and help reach people that the original leader would not. this is especially true in multi-cultural situations around the world.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 34: Reproduction
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: