The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The voice of the Father

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 14: Named and Known
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billyflip

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: The voice of the Father Reply with quote

I would be curious to know what a shepherd would have named me, or what distinguishing marks I might have had a birth. Seriously, it is so awesome that God knows my name. It is also important that I can respond to His voice. The business of this world, that I wear as a badge of courage often mutes the voice of the Father and I need to be reminded to listen, and take in the love that He wants to give to the one he named (me) as his child. "wonderfully and beautifully made" Psalm 139. I need to be reminded that I am special in his sight. I know that he knows every hair on my head(not as much as I used to have) but it feels good to know he will call my name.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 14: Named and Known
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: