The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Satisfaction and Restoration

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken Schemmer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Satisfaction and Restoration Reply with quote

I am satisfied when I go to the Source. But I need to come to it with an open heart ready to receive what God has prepared for me. In the same way I try to give the sheep I serve a portion of the Word and for those who are ready not just the milk. God does love to restore us to Himself. Just like marriage He wants us to return to the former state it was in. God is wanting us to restore our relationship with Him were he walks with us daily in the cool of the day, just like He did in the garden. He also set times of rest, and on the seventh day he rested and on the year of jubilee. God does want us to take time to focus on Him and our relationship with Him. This is something I need to do more often, I would like to commit to once a month, to take a day and just be with Him to rest.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 12: Satisfaction and Restoration
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: