The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

fresh streams needed

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 4: Streams in the Desert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sutz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: fresh streams needed Reply with quote

At one level it is hard to relate to the longing and fascination with water of all kinds in the Scriptures. We have so much water, it seems. Abundant, clean supplies gush out of the taps anytime we open them. And yet because of global warming, yesterday a huge chunk of ice broke off of Antartica, 15 years early according to scientists. In the future, even water-rich Canada will not have the present abundance. And yet, all around me is a great spiritual thirst, though mostly unrecognized. I am thirsty too. I long for the refreshing internal springs that Jesus spoke of. I want my own life to be a source of refreshing for others, for my family. I want my family to be a source of refreshing for others. That's my prayer, Lord.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 4: Streams in the Desert
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: