The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The wilderness is also associated with wild expectations

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 1: The Wilderness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambassador_of_Hope

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: The wilderness is also associated with wild expectations Reply with quote

Day 1
The Wilderness

Are my wild expectations of; 1) a new creation or 2) a catalyst for good, recharging my relationship with God? My request to the Spirit for revelation manifested the answer; “a new creation.” This third and final chapter of my life, built on the first and second chapters played out over my first 62 years of life. Wisdom has built her house. She has hewn her seven pillars of; courage and boldness, empathy, loving, grateful, persistent, joyful and resourceful. All imperfect but an example of what God does when he chooses to do something in someone the world calls foolish, weak and lowly.

My mindset for this final chapter is preparation and preservation. Considering the body, mind and soul, I’m transitioning to the final chapter reasonably sound. A few thorns in the flesh that are and have been chronic, but serve as constant reminders to cling to Christ, The Good Shepherd.

Lord, may I flourish in your righteousness and continue to grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, flourishing in your courts! May I still bear fruit in old age, staying fresh and green. I proclaim, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”

Dave Dassoulas
dave@hopebuilders.com
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 1: The Wilderness
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: