The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The Lord Will Provide

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mackennon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: The Lord Will Provide Reply with quote

It is a wonderful experience to be a receipent of God's divine favor. When you have exhausted all possibilities and there seem to be no way out, Jehovah Jireh shows up and deals with the problems/challenges when least expected. I have proved His workings in my life - in family life, ministry, finances and healing. In my calling to ministry, He has confirmed to me that if He truly calls you, he will equip you with the necessary tools to fulfill your calling. As the Chief Shepherd of our souls, he leads us to those paths that are unknown, fulfilling the plans He has for our lives. I will continue to trust His leading each step of my christian journey.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: