The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

How often did I touch?

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 8: The Shepherd Healer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yeong Kwang Jeon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: How often did I touch? Reply with quote

How much do I know about my flocks?
My father is a pastor also. He is a great pastor. My little dream would become a pastor like my father. But also I pray that God can raise me and jump over it.

In my childhood, there was the Bible written in Chinese in my house. It was Proverb Chapter 27 verse 23.

‘Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herd.’

It is same of this chapter’s head.
True shepherd is diligent and know well about disease of flocks. I thought it is natural. However, I did not think to some extent if the case of many flocks. How tough?

Especially, it touched my mind that shepherds directly touch flocks. Through the word ‘Touch’, I could see the life of shepherds, their very near and diligent life.

And I thought about my ministry.
How often did I touch? How many times did I misunderstand and did not know their pain?
Maybe did not I touch because they are difficult? Maybe did not I check because they feel uncomfortable?

Also I could go closer to caring flocks of Jesus Christ.
It was also good, a part of contrasting about shepherds and Jesus’ treatment.
I could see Jesus with true heart of shepherds who care the Israel. I can feel his warm heart.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 8: The Shepherd Healer
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: