The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Lost and Found

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbourbon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Lost and Found Reply with quote

For most, the story of Jesus leaving he 99 to go after the 1 does not sound like Jesus is much of a shephered. Let's face it, what if the wolves would come and eat some of the sheep while the shephered is off finding that lost sheep? It is God's unfailing love that will ensure that nothing can snatch them from the Father's hand. He is continueally searching for those who are lost and and outside the sheep fold.
gyujin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 am    Post subject: Still too many lost Reply with quote

When I was invited to a new church, I realized that there were not too many members in this church. After several months, I definitely becamse understood that there were still too many people, who once attended to church, but now didn't attend to church. As a pastor, I was struggling with this subject, and the reality in our community.

Why does it happen in our community? Why didn't they attend to church?

They might not be interested in a sort of religious community. They might be connected with some relational problem with members of church. They might be very busy in their business or jobs. No matter what the reason I found, my prior job is to find the lost, and guide them to God's home.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 10: Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: