The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Day 2 His Amazing Provision!

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otntjesus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Day 2 His Amazing Provision! Reply with quote

When I read about God’s provision for Dr. Tim and his wife, inside of me said, Amen! As the Good Shepherd Himself, He did and does take good care of His sheep. When I was sick many years ago, the worst nightmare was to receive all the medical bills. Hundreds of bills were sent to me to pay for the medical treatments I received. When I was looking at those bills, I was totally flabbergasted and helpless. The cost was in tens of thousands. How am I going to pay all these bills? The verse “the Lord will provide” appeared. Until today, I still don’t have any clues how God has paid off those bills for me. Another experience is when my wife and I had to raise funds to go to the mission field, I said to myself that “this is a big amount to fundraise.” While working on that, God has raised up partners that we don’t even know them. But they just came to us that “how can we support you in the missions?” We raised more than what we needed and were able to use some of the funds to support some poor families. What I learn is that God cares for me so that I can care for others. It’s not for me to spend the resources but to use it back to provide the needy people He wants me to give.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 2: PROVISION
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: