The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Finding Good Help

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jvaughn1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Finding Good Help Reply with quote

Day 36 Finding Good Help
Shepherd the flocks of God among you, not under compulsion but voluntarily (1 Peter 5:2.) The author reminds us that without skills the shepherd is useless, and that success as a shepherd requires both skill in recognizing and caring for the animals needs and much hard work which should be to bear fruit in the improved condition of the employer’s flock. In the twenty first century we are looking to find good help employees to hire on board. But when we analyze their work ethics some have undesirable, poor work ethics. The author makes a good assessment. I have been in charge of facilitating a conference and at that conference I needed to manage volunteer. I needed volunteers with good work ethics. I observed, listened, and managed an event with 20 volunteers. Some of the High School students’ work ethics were really good. My experience in finding good help was remarkable and as a token of my appreciation I provided each volunteer with a gift and a certificate for participating in the conference. I could tell that they demonstrated good listening skills, they were accountable, dependable, teachable and respectful of each other.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 36: Finding Good Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: