The Tent: A safe place for shepherds to reflect together
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

CKC Blaine watching the flock

ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 16: While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckcblaine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: CKC Blaine watching the flock Reply with quote

When I teach class and prepare my students to go into the shop I like to give a hands on demonstration first. Many people learn by watching. But after going over a particular task I find that if I stop what I'm doing and step back and observe that is a greater impact for the class to learn. I believe this gives me a better overview of the state of my classroom and students. I can see how they interact with each other and what role do they play in their classroom dynamics. It is interesting that as shepherds we must also to understand this and keep a careful watch out for those who are under our protection and care.
ShepherdLeader.com Forum Index -> While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks -> Day 16: While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: